God calls His disciples to make our requests known to Him in prayer (Phil. 4:6). Please commit to praying for our Missions Ministry.
- Pray for individual missionaries and missionary teams who commit to short-term mission trips and for their families.
- Pray for specific people groups and for the mission agencies which serve missionaries.
- Pray for more supporters of missions and for future missionaries to be raised up.
- Pray our missionary partners and mission teams have boldness, protection, good health, love for God, opportunities, grace, humbleness, mercy, wisdom, a healthy family, opportunities, joy, peace, and resources.
- Pray that God will use you in whatever way He wills.
Below are some verses to help guide you as you pray:
"I thank God every time I remember you.” Philippians 1:3
He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." Luke 10:2
"How then will they call on him whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, 'how beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!'” Romans 10:14-15
Our missions partnerships allow us to become involved in missions around the world. By joining with these partners we are able to do more than we ever could do alone as a church. Please pray for our mission partners as they serve the lost, lonely and broken.
For more information on how to pray specifically for missions, visit these web sites and search for prayer opportunities.