Everything about the Women's Ministry is planned with the unique needs of women in mind. Through Bible Studies, mom's groups, retreats and special events, we provide opportunities for women in all circumstances to become fully developing followers of Christ while building lasting relationships with women just like you.
Many weekly Bible studies are always underway, led by lay-women with a passion for serving the women of this church. See class information below.
- Equip you in God's Word and grow you in a relationship with the Lord.
- Enable you to discover your God-given gifts for ministry, determine needs in our church and community, and match those needs with your gifts of service.
- Encourage you to build friendships within the body of Christ.
- Edify and pray for each other.
Our Bible Verse
“Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep His promise. Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing near." Hebrews 10:23-25
Bible Study Classes
Classes are offered throughout the year for ladies of all ages!
Fall Classes to be announced soon.
Sunday Night Women's Church
Women's Church resumes Sept. 9-Nov. 11. Church just for women, Sundays at 6:00 p.m. Special guests speakers with information relevant for godly women of today.
Heart to Home
Heart to Home is a ministry focused on building relationships, sharing our homes, linking the hearts of women, and passing our faith to the next generation. For “Moms” & “Sisters.”
- Mom: a lady that no longer has children in her home. Meets monthly in a “mom’s” home.
- Click here to register as a "Mom"
- Sister: a lady, college age and older, single or married, that currently has children in her home or has not had any children.
- Click here to register as a "Sister"
Heart to Home Childcare Links & Registration
We are happy to be able to provide childcare for Sisters who are single and for Sisters whose husbands are not available to keep their children at home. There are specific rules and registration must be completed each month.
- Click Here to view the Heart to Home Childcare Rules.
- Click Here to register your child(ren) for care.
H to H T-Shirts are now available.
- Click here to download an order form. Turn in to the Ministry Desk with payment. OR
- Click here to order online.
Click here to visit our Facebook page! Contact Michelle Hodge ( ) or Crystal Slade ( ) for more information.
Wednesday Night Equipped: Wednesdays during the school year at 6:15 p.m.in room A112. Join us for a women's only Bible Study alternative to Wednesday Night Worship.
Meals to Minister
This ministry demonstrates the love of Christ by providing meals to families in our church and community, during times of need. For more information on being a part of this team or if you know of need please contact Crystal Slade at
Alpha Omega Girls Ministry
All girls in grades 7-12 and are invited to join this service oriented organization.
Events and activities will be announced in the Student Bible Study classes and the weekly bulletin.
Questions? Contact Melanie Rodgers .
Bible Study Childcare
Bible Study Childcare is offered on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings for a fee of $10 per family. Space is limited – first come first served basis. Class sizes are limited – children are assigned to a class when registered and paid. Please register for weekday childcare at the Women’s Ministry Desk.
Childcare is provided on Sunday evening during GC4 University at no charge. Please sign up for childcare for GC4 University by emailing Kelley Halsdorf at
Staff / Contact Us
Sign up on for any of these activities on Sunday morning before and after Church at the Adult Ministry Desk located in the foyer near the Worship Center, by calling 972.564.3357 or email Kelley
Kelley Halsdorf is the Women's Ministry Director at First Baptist Forney.